Hill's® Science Diet® Adult 7+ Chicken Meal, Barley & Rice Recipe Dog Food
Hill's® Science Diet® Adult 7+ dry dog food is formulated for specific aging needs. Provides easy-to-digest nutrition with a synergistic blend of ingredients to help support energy & activity level.
- Balanced minerals for heart & kidney health
- Omega-6s & Vitamin E for beautiful skin & coat
- High-quality protein for lean muscles
Adult dogs 7+ years of age.
Not recommended for:
Puppies and pregnant or nursing dogs. During pregnancy or nursing, dogs should be switched to Hill’s® Science Diet® Puppy, Hill’s® Science Diet® Puppy Small Bites or Hill’s® Science Diet® Puppy Small Paws™ dry dog food.
INGREDIENTS: Chicken Meal, Cracked Pearled Barley, Brewers Rice, Whole Grain Wheat, Whole Grain Corn, Whole Grain Sorghum, Whole Grain Oats, Chicken Fat, Dried Beet Pulp, Soybean Meal, Chicken Liver Flavor, Soybean Oil, Lactic Acid, Flaxseed, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, Iodized Salt, Choline Chloride, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), L-Lysine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Taurine, DL-Methionine, Oat Fiber, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, L-Carnitine, Beta-Carotene, Apples, Broccoli, Carrots, Cranberries, Green Peas.
|Weight of Dog - lbs (kgs)||Amount per Day - cups (grams)|
|5 (2,3)||1/2 (50)|
|10 (4,5)||7/8 (85)|
|20 (9,1)||1 1/2 (150)|
|30 (14)||2 (200)|
|40 (18)||2 1/2 (250)|
|50 (23)||3 (295)|
|60 (27)||3 1/3 (330)|
|80 (36)||4 (395)|
|100 (45)||4 3/4 (470)|
|120 (54)||5 1/2 (545)|
Animal feeding tests using AAFCO procedures substantiate that Hill's® Science Diet® Adult 7+ Chicken Meal, Barley & Rice Recipe dog food provides complete and balanced nutrition for maintenance of adult dogs.
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
3558 kcal/kg (353 kcal/cup†)
|Carbohydrate / NFE||58.5|
|Vitamin C||158 ppm|
|Vitamin E||598 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||0.52|
|Total Omega-6 FA||3.94|
|Chondroitin Sulphate||1038 ppm|